Learn about acoustics, propagation, diffusion, diffraction, absorption of sound, how to create a music studio, and more. Learn Acoustics, propagation, diffusion, diffraction and absorption of sound for laypeople.
acoustic treatment and isolation Course content
5 sections • 10 lectures • 40m total lengthExpand all sections
Introduction1 lecture • 2min
How do sound waves work, echo and audibility.2 lectures • 6min
- How do sound waves work.03:42
- Audibility and echo limits.02:36
Acoustics, propagation, diffusion, diffraction and absorption of sound.3 lectures • 14min
- Acoustics, propagation, diffusion, diffraction and absorption of sound.06:01
- the science behind acoustic treatment.03:06
- What to buy to treat your room?04:39
Sound isolation.2 lectures • 11min
- How do you isolate a house acoustically?06:47
- Music Studio and home cinemas.04:40
How to set up a home studio in your apartment.2 lectures • 8min
- How to set up a home studio in your apartment.07:06
- Last Lesson.00:28
Hello, my name is Gabriel Felix. I am a musician graduated from California College of Music and since 2013 I have worked in the music and educational area. Today I will introduce you to my newest course on acoustics, developed for laymen and beginners in the subject. It is a quick and practical course to follow, with easy-to-understand language focusing on the main themes related to acoustics, isolation, and sound treatment for music studios, home cinemas, and homes.
A great course for you who wants to set up your music recording studio, acoustically isolate a room or environment, stay free from the noises of neighbors, or even set up your own home cinema in the room of your own home.
You will find lessons about:
Acoustics, propagation, diffusion, diffraction, and absorption of sound for laypeople.
What to buy to treat your room?
How to set up a home studio in your apartment?
How do sound waves work?
Audibility and echo limits.
How do you isolate a house acoustically?
Music Studio and home cinemas.
And much more!
A course designed for beginners to learn more about acoustics, treatment, isolation, and the basics of sound.
Remember that you will have all my support for asking questions! Just send me a message through the platform chat.
See you in class one, bye.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone looking to develop knowledge about sound isolation and treatment to improve their own house, music studio, or home cinema.