There are many ways to learn Turkish but a book is the best way to learn. If you are a beginner and want to learn Turkish with the help of books then you are at the right place. We will provide you best books related to Turkish for fast learning.
I have researched 25 books related to Turkish but finally, I select the 12 best books for you. All books are good for beginner and intermediate learners.
Turkish is the official language of Turkey, spoken by over 80 million people. Turkish is also the primary language used in communication between Turks living in different parts of the world. There are many reasons why someone might want to learn Turkish.
Some students may want to learn the language for its own sake, while others may want to be better able to communicate with Turks from different parts of the world. Learning Turkish can also be helpful if you plan on working or studying in Turkey or if you are interested in learning more about Turkic culture.
1. A self-study course book for learners of Turkish
This book is designed for beginner-level and intermediate level who want to learn Turkish. If you are an English speaker and want to learn Turkish then this book is very helpful for you.
You will learn dialogues, examples, grammar points, vocabulary, and exercises in this course book. This book also covers basic topics such as the Turkish alphabet and notes on Turkish culture.
This book covers grammatical structures in detail with examples that will be very helpful to make their own sentences and phrases.
It is written in English language and is complete in 372 pages. Your instructor has knowledge of both English and Turkish language so you can easily learn Turkish if you know English.
- This book is suitable for both beginner and intermediate Turkish Learners
- You will learn Turkish proverbs and idioms in this book
- You will also get keys for exercises at the end of the book.
2. Conversational Turkish Dialogues
If you want to speak the Turkish language fluently then this book is really helpful for you. You will learn 100 conversational Turkish dialogues with their translations into English in this book.
This book covers all basic sentences of Turkish such as how to set a meeting, rent a car, or tell a doctor that they don’t feel well, and many other relevant sentences.
It covers a new story in every chapter between two people who wish to solve the most common problems in daily life.
This book has 272 Pages written in the English language.
- You will learn 100 conversational Turkish dialogues in English
- You will learn the necessary tools for new Turkish speakers
- Tips and tricks for those who want to speak Turkish fluently
3. Learn Turkish While Having Fun
You will learn How to Improve Foreign Language Skills with a Fun Vocabulary in this book. If you are a beginner or a new language learner and want to learn a foreign language then this book is very helpful for you.
You will learn the 2000 Most Used Words in Turkish related to Food, Colors, Transport, and Emotions in this book.
This book covers practical life topics with commonly used words and provides the possible best readability.
This book has 144 pages written in English.
- You will learn 2000 Words in TURKISH
- You will also learn essential vocabulary
- You will learn Effective Technique Used in Schools
4. 2000 Most Common Turkish Words in Context
If you want to learn the Turkish language quicker without taking shortcuts and want to expand your vocabulary then this book is very helpful for you.
You will get an example and sentence for each word in English and Turkish language. This book also provides a detailed introduction with tips and tricks on how to improve your learning and how to become a Turkish speaker.
After learning 2000 Turkish Phrases you will become an expert in the Turkish language. This book has 272 Pages written in the English language.
- You will solve Complicated stories
- You will learn 2000 most common words in Turkish
- You will become a Turkish speaker at the end of this book
5. Learn Turkish with Teach Yourself
If you want to communicate easily and freely in Turkish then this book is really helpful for you. You will get 200 grammar and vocabulary points with clear goals, concise explanations, and real-world tasks in this book.
After learning the basic grammar of Turkish you will learn how the language really works and how to speak Turkish fluently.
You will learn unique visuals and infographics for extra practice and tutor hints and tips to understand language rules.
This book has 224 pages Written in the English Language and provided by the Oxford University instructor.
- You will learn how to speak Turkish with clarity and ease.
- You will learn 200 grammar and vocabulary points
- You will solve exercises
6. English Turkish 500 Flashcards with Pictures for Babies
This book is very helpful for young children and those up to 7 years of age who want to learn Turkish. With 500 flashcards, you will be able to learn the basics of the language quickly and easily.
You will develop your child’s logical thinking and Improve their memory with the help of pictures. With the help of pictures, anyone easily remembers covered lessons.
This book is only good for the child. It has 84 Pages in the English Language.
- 500+ basic words with flashcards
- This book is good for toddlers
7. Coloring book for Kids English – Turkish
The best Turkish coloring books have a variety of themes, so your child can explore the culture and history of Turkey. You will get motifs for children and toddlers in this book.
This book is good for kids and each motif of this book has related exercises. If anyone also interested in other languages then It is also available in different languages.
This book has 98 pages in the English language.
- You will get 72 beautiful motifs
- You will also get creative painting for learning
8. Turkish for Beginners: A Comprehensive Self-Study Course
This book is very helpful for beginners and has 10 Units. Each unit starts with the most common dialogue and covers the basic structure of grammar.
You will get notes related to the Turkish language and cultural points in this book. Many units also cover the most common words, and expressions relevant to the topic.
At the end of any unit, you will get a set of exercises with answer keys. This book has 272 pages in the English language.
- This book is divided into 10 Units
- You will solve exercises with answer keys
- You will learn dialogue or text step-by-step with the help of notes
9. Turkish 10-Week Self-Study Program
If you want to develop strong reading, writing, listening, and understanding skills in 10 Weaks then this book is very helpful for you. This book is divided into 10 units and covers the most essential grammar points and language skills.
All lessons recorded by native speakers like Dialogues and vocabulary for improving listening and speaking skills with the correct pronunciation.
You will get Examples of each grammar point to enhance learning and enough detail about Turkish grammar. This book has 190 pages in English.
- You will get Short but concise grammar explanations
- You will learn basic Turkish grammar in 10 weeks only
- You will start a quick journey in Turkish with the help of this book
10. Complete Turkish Beginner to Intermediate Course
You will learn how to read, write, speak and understand the Turkish language in this book. You will learn Turkish with authentic conversations, vocabulary, grammar, and extensive practice.
If you are a beginner or intermediate and want to learn Turkish with self-study then this book is very suitable for you.
You will also learn how to develop your cultural awareness and how to communicate with confidence in this book. This book has 224 pages in English.
- You will learn four key skills reading, writing, speaking, and listening
- You will figure out rules and patterns to make the language stick
- This book is good for the self-study learners
11. Turkish Phrasebook for Friendship and Love
If you want to live in Turkey or visit Turkey for business or want to study in those countries where Turkish is a necessary language then this book is very helpful for you.
This phrasebook comes with online audio recorded by native speakers and you will learn real, conversational Turkish in this book.
You will learn basic phrases of love such as Requests for Love, Marriage Proposals, Wrapping up Conflicts, and many other relevant phrases in this book. This book has 116 pages in English.
- This course is very helpful for those who have Turkish friends.
- You will learn common love phrases in Turkish
12. Turkish 20 Short Stories for Beginners
If you want to improve your Turkish language skills with the help of Turkish Short Stories then this book is very suitable for you. You will learn 20 easy-to-read and fun stories that will allow you to expand your vocabulary.
This book is a story based and each story starts with interesting and entertaining dialogues. You will also get a list of the most relevant vocabulary involved in the lesson.
You will level up your Turkish language skills with the help of this book. This book has 194 pages in English.
- You will get 20 easy-to-read short stories
- You will grow Your Vocabulary in the Fun Way
I have provided 12 books to learn Turkish. You will select a book according to your requirement. I recommend the Complete Turkish Beginner to Intermediate book for all learners.
Can I learn Turkish by myself?
Yes, You can easily learn Turkish on your own with the help of books and online courses. If you want to learn Turkish with books see the list of best Turkish books in this article
How fast can I learn Turkish?
If you are a beginner and want to learn Turkish then 44 Weaks need to learn the Turkish Language Completely. With the help of books and online tutorials, you will learn fastly as compared to others.